Eat Right for Flawless Skin
“You are a reflection of what you eat” This phrase pertains more to the largest organ in our body which is our skin. Skin health is a reflection of our inner health. Pollution, sun exposure stress, and unhealthy eating habits can damage the skin and make it prone to acne and pigmentation, while lack of hydration can make it look dull and sallow.
What works to achieve a healthy and radiant skin is a combination of- A nutritionally balanced diet with sufficient water, regular exercise, adequate sleep, and a positive attitude. Nourishing your body is a form of self- love and achieving skin wellness. TAF Wellness, a leading weight loss clinic in Delhi recommends you to fall in this ‘state of love’ and suggests a list of nutrient-dense foods which fight aging and skincare woes from inside-out.
- Yogurt: The best part about yogurt is that you can eat it and apply it on your skin too. Consume yogurt in your daily breakfast or lunch (don’t add sugar please it will take away all its benefits ) want to sweeten it, add fruits. if you want to apply it on the face, add a little olive oil. This will help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and lactic acid in yogurt will act as a natural bleach.
- Almonds: Eating soaked almonds everyday morning supplies Vitamin E to our body which brings glow to the skin.
- Flaxseeds: Flaxseeds are packed with healthy omega-3 fats which combat free radical damage. They are an excellent fiber source which helps to keep the digestive health in place. Eat freshly pounded flaxseeds as a daily antiaging dose.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil has many benefits. A brilliant skin moisturizer, natural coconut oil acts as an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredient. It helps in clearing skin flare-ups. Using coconut oil as a cooking medium helps in Thyroid and has anti-aging properties due to Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) in it.
- Berries: All kinds of berries such as strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries are filled with Vitamin C which is crucial for the health of your skin. They retain your skin texture, keep the skin tight, also help to revive the glow on dull skin due to their high Vitamin C content.
- Spinach: Spinach is full of vitamins and minerals and is one of the most promising foods for blemish-free skin. It is rich in antioxidants that will help you achieve flawless skin by fighting early signs of aging.
- Green Tea: The EGCG antioxidant in green tea is highly effective against free radical damage, hence works as an anti-aging measure. Drink 3 cups of green tea to reap its benefits.
- Papaya: Great for the digestive health due to its high fiber content which helps in keeping the gut clean. High vitamin A in Papaya has antioxidant properties. Eat daily in breakfast or mid-morning to obtain its maximum benefit.
Incorporating these foods in the diet regularly will make your skin feel nourished giving it radiance and youthfulness. Also avoid sweets & processed foods, too much tea coffee as these are dehydrating and inflammatory. Replace these with fresh, seasonal unprocessed whole foods.
Our Team TAF Nutritionist will be happy to suggest a “Good Food Good Nutrition” plan, which will work towards making you your best version which is glowing, healthy and complete. And if you wish to remove fine lines and looking for non-surgical facelift treatments book a consult for your skin wellness at TAF.
Call now at 9821785982 and take your step to a radiant you.
About The Author
I feel losing weight and looking after your body is the highest form of self-love. Feeling passionate about helping individuals achieve their best version, I conceptualized TAF – a place where one can lose weight in a happier and healthier way. I have been sharing my views on holistic programs for weight loss and ‘Good Food Good Nutrition’for over 18 years, Each time, I help someone reach their best version... it makes me feel fulfilled towards my purpose in life.